Mark has been gracious enough to invite me to co-author on this blog with him. Online, I am referred to as MC Fro; an alter-ego I created for myself long ago. I think of it like being a superhero -- aside from my mundane day job, I become something else on the interweb, and on stage on weekends.For those of you who do not know who I am, of my interests and passions, I invite you to visit my little corner of cyberspace: mcfro.blogspot.com. It's my filthy little hovel that is always a mess, and in a perpetual state of renovation. Enough about me; I have plenty of time to talk about myself on my own website.
Mark and I have been in discussions with what we want this site to be. We hope the other members of the band will join in and share their thoughts and experiences to you, the readers and fans. I know there are many of you out there; many people arrive at my personal site searching for information on the Savoys, and they are coming to my site from places as far away as Vancouver and Winnipeg, which is interesting to see, since the Savoys have only played one out-of-town gig in Kananaskis Country.
One other aspect Mark & I have agreed upon is the inclusion of a calendar of upcoming performances. One will arrive shortly, once we set up a Google Calendar service. Until then, you can view our upcoming performances here.
That's about it for now. Keep it groovy.

No comments:
Post a Comment