Thursday, September 1, 2005

Set List

As many blues artists cover their peers' material, it doesn't make much sense to cite the artists who originally wrote the song. Often, it is a cover artist whom has popularized the song. Therefore, the following list only cites the titles of the song.

This list will be updated periodically, when the band learns new material:
  • 14 Dollars in The Bank
  • Bad, Bad Whiskey
  • Bad Dream
  • The Boogie Twist (pt 2)
  • Brick House
  • Boogie All Night Long
  • Bright Lights, Big City
  • Chicken
  • Crazy Mixed Up World
  • Diggin' On James Brown
  • Everybody Needs Somebody To Love
  • Goin' Away Baby
  • (Goin' Down To) Big Mary's
  • Hate To See You Go
  • Hey Bartender
  • Hold On I'm Comin'
  • Hoochie Koochie Man
  • I Got My Mojo Workin'
  • I Got You (I Feel Good)
  • I'm Your Vehicle
  • It's Too Late Brother
  • Just A Little Bit
  • Just Your Fool
  • Long Grey Mare
  • Looking Back
  • Lovestruck
  • Low Rider
  • Messin' With The Kid
  • Mustang Sally
  • My Babe
  • Out Of Sight
  • Pain In My Heart
  • Papa's Got a Brand New Bag
  • Pick Up The Pieces
  • Sister Sadie
  • Something To Remember You By
  • Song For My Father
  • Soul Man
  • Stop Messin' Around
  • Superstition
  • Sweet Home Chicago
  • Sweet Soul Music
  • T-Bone Shuffle
  • Tiger Man
  • Trouble For Me
  • Walkin' By Myself
  • Wish You Would
  • You Better Watch Yourself
  • You Got Me